How to reset Joomla Admin Panel Password?
Many times we used to forgot the current password of Joomla Administration panel and get in trouble while login to it. Now, how to reset the password?
Here are the steps for you –
1. Login to cPanel.
2. Click on phpMyAdmin.
3. Click on database associated with your Joomla Website.
4. Once you will enter there, click on the table “databaseNamePrefix_users”.
5. Click on Edit option (left side corner of the page) in-fornt of the user for which you’d like to reset the password.
6. Select Function as MD5 and enter the password which you’d like to reset in Value filed.
7. Click on Go option.
That’s it! Password is reset.
1. If you are unsure about the database name then you can find it from cPanel >>File Manager >> public_html >> configuration.php.
2. Right click on the file >> Click on edit option.
3. Search for ‘public $db‘ option, you will get the database name.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution